Saturday, March 31, 2012

OWOP Day 7: My New Trousers


OWOP pattern: My new Simplicity 3688 black trousers made in a lightweight wool.  These trousers have been cut out for ages, so I am happy that OWOP week served as incentive to make them.  Black trousers go with everything and I am really happy with this pair!

Styling: I wore my trousers with my teal Pendrell blouse, my ness wedges and matching purse.  I also tried a new style for my hair (rolled in the back) and David says this is his favourite hairstyle on me!  It started coming down about halfway during the day, so I'm going to have to get clever with securing it!

What I did: Same as the other days.  It's still sunny but now it's cold again (think 52 degrees as the high...brrrr)




YAY for OWOP week!  I'll do a little recap tomorrow but I've really enjoyed it!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look gorgeous ! I LOVE the trousers, I dont think you could ever have too many pairs of well fitting and flattering black trousers !  Your shoes and bag look amazing with the blue pendrell. I think the hair is my favourite too - so pretty. Excellent work as always Debi !  xx 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning as always Debi! I love the little pop of pink on your shoes with the teal blouse too. Very cute. May I ask - did you line the trousers? I would like to make the same pattern again also in lightweight wool and was wondering if I should line them. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on finishing OWOP - all your trousers looks so good and so versatile too.
    Have you made up the other items from this pattern as well ?
    Lovely to get 20degrees in Scotland but I find climate change scary - we have had days of up to 47degrees where I live - just terrible. ( our summers will normally reach 40 degrees on a few days but never ever before 47.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great OWOP week you've had! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favourite outfit of this week! I love that teal satin Pendrell on you and your new trousers are lovely! As always, amazing job, Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed all the trousers.  That is a really great pattern, and you got a fantastic fit from it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fantastic choice for trousers in great colours.  Something for every mood.  This has certainly been a terrific pattern.  

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big big fan of that blouse, it's so cool.  Great pairing it with the black K. Hep pants, I love simple basics!  :)

    Looks like you're having nice weather.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment--thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig