Monday, July 15, 2013

Sew Weekly Reunion 2013


Boy, have I got exciting news!!  The gals are back and we hope you'll join us!!  Adey and I were talking recently about how we missed The Sew Weekly.  Back in 2011 (was it really 2.5 years ago???), Adey, Sarah, Mena, Veronica and I sewed up an outfit a week based on a common theme.  In 2012, it got even bigger with over 100 regular contributors all sewing weekly.


We thought it would be fun to host a reunion.  A super big thank you to Adey for organising everything.  Everyone is welcome, whether you originally participated in the Sew Weekly or if this is new to you.  Come grab a button and check it out at the Sew Weekly Reunion blog.

Looking forward to sewing up a challenge with everyone!!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Can't wait to find out what the theme is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored sew weekly and am so disappointed that it has not continued. It was what got me into blogs.

    I am excited to see what you ladies will come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh this is so exciting! I was not sewing or blogging when this happened originally, but I recently stumbled upon some old Sew Weekly posts a month or so ago and I was so sad that it had stopped. Thanks for letting me know about the reunion - I hope to participate and see what beautiful designs everyone is making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited about this reunion! hooray!!!
    Thanks for your lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment--thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig